Thursday, March 14, 2013

OMG..gonna read a french poem without any references tmr...
OMO OMO...*finger-crossed* also for my stat quiz..
have been lots of stress this few weeks.
hope things will be alright soon.
still, gonna smile and face the challenges, even though, i am kinda fed up with the failure.
this is life, pick yourself up no matter what.
it's easy to say sometime. hmm..


Paul Verlaine:

Chanson d�automne

Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'automne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.
Tout suffocant
Et bleme, quand
Sonne l'heure,
Je me souviens
Des jours anciens
Et je pleure;
Et je m'en vais
Au vent mauvais
Qui m'emporte
Deca, dela,
Pareil a la
Feuille morte. 



Autumn Song

The sobbing calls
from the fall's
fiddles' moan
through my breast
languidest
monodrone.
All out of breath
and pale, as
hours fly
my eyes behold
the days of old,
and I cry,
and I'll be gone
to wild winds thrown,
tossed aside
once to, once fro:
like wild winds blow
leaves that died. 


No comments: