Monday, October 29, 2012

Sandy Hurricane

Hi Everyone,
Tonight is the night that Sandy will hit us..
I heard about it since last friday..
The forecast said it will going to be rain for the whole day..
Just checked on the map on weather.com and we are going to be hit tonight
People who are in the east coast! I hope you are prepared and stay DRY!
This is my second hurricane that I face so far, and the most serious one..
Anyway, there is some tips to prepare for the hurricane or if you are stuck in the house due to natural disaster
and those are what I did too
1) Get enough of drinking water that can last for more than 3 days
2) Store some water to "wash" ur body/ face and to flush the toilet
3) Store enough perishable food : bread, soft bagel, canned food
4) Do the laundry
5) Take a shower when you notice that some place that near your house is ran out of electricity
6) Get enough candles and batteries for torch-light
7) Disposable plate, fork and spoon.
8) Portable gas stove (if you want to hot water for instant noodle or have some hot chocolate during the cold night)

Well I guess that's all
School has been closed for 2 days..
I hope that it will be closed on wed too... >.<

ok..that's all for today..hope everyone will be safe..=)

No comments: