Sunday, September 30, 2012

Happy Mid-Autumn




This is the second year that I never celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival with my family
In the same time, it is also my first year for not celebrating it..
Last year, I remembered that I am eagerly celebrate it because I am so not used to it..
I am glad that I was invited to a friend's house for dinner, then of course for the mooncake..
It is sweet that everyone surrounded in a small table on the rooftop with our mooncake..
This year it is a little bit different..I didnt celebrate it at all..
Maybe I am used to it since this is my second year having it in overseas.
And ya, it is mid-term season now..T.T
However, I am still looking to eat mooncake..
Isn't it is contradiction when one wana eat it but not celebrate it? LOL..idk..
Anyway, I still get to have a mooncake from my friend today..
Thank you so much, even though it is not the typical one that I usually eat...
Ahh..typing this blog reminds me of my childhood memories where me and my friends used to play the real "masak-masak" outside of our house and light-up the lanterns and candles.. =(
It is fun and it makes our house look nice!
I miss my mum's cook too..
Haha..should stop my emo here..
Hope everyone have a good Mid-Autumn celebration =)




No comments: