Thursday, September 20, 2012

Back to US- Fall 2012

Hi everyone,
I had abandoned this place for a while since I was fully enjoying my summer vacation with my beloved friends and family..
well, now I am back to US..and I guess I will starts blogging again..haha
School has started for 2 weeks and yet, I am still the old ejae with bad time management.. =(
hmm..I am happy to come back..I guess this semester will be a hectic sem, as there will be so many people that I would love to meet events that I want to join..
This semester will be an awesome semester and I am really looking forward it!
I moved into a new house with other 5 new roommates.
Yes, all of them are girls, so everyone can freely wear wherever they feel comfy in the house =)
I would say this is a good things.
So, how do we get together?
Basically, everyone just randomly pick this house and... fate bring us together..? LOL
All of them are sweet and nice and I'm sure we will stay happily with each other =)
Last weekend, I cooked Kale soup for them.
Well, I am glad that the successfully made it as this is my first time cooking this.
I was flattered when my roomies said it tasted good =D.

Kale Soup made by Ejae =D


The star that created by my roomies

the decorate the living room with the light too =D

No comments: