Sunday, October 7, 2012

Another Sweet thing

Wanted to tell her about this things when it happened, but i dont have the time to do so..
I guess I will let her know thru this =)
well, it was the week right after mooncake festival...
I got a miss delivered note from USPS..
this tells that I have to pick up something from the post office..
which excited me a lot..just because, it is from MALAYSIA..
I wondered who will be the person who sent it to me and what will it be??
after having a few guessing with some convincing evidences and analysis,
I came out with one answer..and also the only answer -- Mooncake from my family.
Why would I think that way?

See this is what my family got for this year's mooncake festival. So many mooncakes from F&F. = O  and there are only 5 of them. (and my mum said there are two more boxes that was not in this photo) =.=
So, the next day, I skipped class for the parcel..
I was so surprised that I am totally wrong about the guessing..
It isn't from my family..but from one of my dearest friend: JOSIE..
Her Josie's style font never make fail to make me recognize her
I was shocked when I recognized her typical Microsoft Word Josie font on the parcel
I was wondering what kind of dress will it be? (as the item column showed that it was a dress)
But still..why would she sent me a dress??? This was odd..o.o?!
Anyway, I still have to open the parcel..
And ya, as usual, there is a note/ letter =)
In the time, I was still confused..i have no idea what is it inside the box


When I opened the parcel, it patched back my memories..
Girl, How can you be so sweet??
OMG...I thought that you forgot about it  and I almost forgot about this too!
It was a promise from our Phuket trip..






TA....DAA~~~the pants! the pants that I wanted badly from Phuket and she got it for me from Bangkok!
In addition, I got Pokka combo too! The Pokka sticks and the cute little Pokka Earrings =D
Girl, you are really sweet!! 

Close-up. Still blurr=.=

Pokka on my ear..haha =D


Thanks Dear! I really appreciate your love! I love it so much and I'm picking a good day to wear it..lol..Thanks a lot! and ya, another couple pants with you! *sorry my love- Eugene*
And ya, we will still have to keep in touch everyday ok?! keep me update! and you know I miss you! XOXO

*物轻人意中,千里送鹅毛* I can feel that


No comments: