Saturday, June 2, 2012

I'm in Montpellier!

Hi there,
I really want to talk more about my Paris and London journey..
But the Internet here is too slow for uploading photos..
So I think maybe I can talk about my Montpellier life first..haha
This is my first week in Montpellier..
Serially I really love this little city..
It is small yet convenient..
俗话说:麻雀虽小五脏俱全。。
在这里我真的感受到
好喜欢欧洲生活。。。
那么的写意,那么的慢步骤。。
There place I'm right now is called Montpellier. It is a city in the south of France. It is a medieval city. Really like here as it makes you feel like you are in the movie everyday..the music on the street never stop..there are lots of artist around..
My life here is pretty relax too..
I have 3 or 5 hours class a day..it depends..
Then I would have time to hang out with my friends to the beach..or try to get lost in the city alone with my big camera..it's just so good..
I like to walk around in Europe without planning or even without a map..
This is how you will encounter some amazing things..
Yes, don't ever have a plan if you want to travel in Europe..or else you would lost the fun sometime..
I like the weather here too as the day is longer than the night in the summer..
You can do a lot of things..I mean, the night is super young!
The sun set at 10pm everyday..can you imagine that? You can still be in the beach or swimming in the sea at 9pm..
Ok..I think that's all for now..
Hope my french will improve soon:)
Au Revior!

No comments: